A basic knowledge of Windows and/or Macintosh operating systems.
Instructional PDF of covered features, FastTrack Schedule training file.
This course is for anyone who is interested in learning about FastTrack Schedule
and the standard project management techniques needed to create a schedule quickly
*Please note, the course will be taught on an operating system-neutral Classic Menu
interface on Windows.
- Navigating the New User Interface: Learn about the elegant new interface
of the Mac version that's a perfect fit with the simplicity of the Mac OS X and
the sleek new Ribbon interface of the Windows version complete with custom themes
and the ability to switch to a traditional menu-based interface.
- Entering Data: Learn how to enter data effectively and apply outline level
- Linking & Dependencies: Learn how to create dependencies among tasks and
have your schedule work off of a Project Start Date using the Critical Path Method.
- Defining Columns Text, Number, Image, and Hyperlink: Learn how to
build Columns and use Value Lists, Display and Font options, and Summaries to effectively
display your information.
- Reporting Layouts, Filters & FastSteps: Learn how to create and
save different groupings of columns and switch between them quickly and easily.
And search by column or date to effectively locate and report particular information
in your schedule. Learn how to combine these tools into a simple one button reporting
- Printing and Sharing Bar Styles, Importing Images, Print Preview and
Exporting Schedules: Learn how to effectively format your schedules for distribution
among both users and non-users of FastTrack Schedule 10.2.
- Templates: Learn how to create templates for use on future similar projects.